Friday, September 17, 2010

H-core

I have some of the world's most incredible friends.  If I wrote about every one of them, I would need like seven more blogs- but I just have to do a quick post in honor of one of my inspirations:

Amy Dawson.

In about five hours, she will  be sitting on a bus, driving up a mountain in Logan, UT- en route to the starting line of her marathon.

This girl is amazing.  She is the kindest, sweetest, happiest, and most sincere person I know.  She has trained so hard for this marathon and I just know she's going to rock it!

I love you Ames- thanks for being my very first friend in Utah- you've changed my life!  I still can't believe Russia gets to keep you for 18 months- they don't know how lucky they are.

Seeing Amy in Paris was definitely a highlight of my trip

Amy (with the Amish) on pioneer day. in Iowa.

Amy + me = hiking buddies for life


No comments:

Post a Comment